Sunday, December 28, 2008

THANK YOU SANTA !

It took me 4 trys to get a picture of sofie with her eyes open, she keeps blinking at the flash.
sean got hulk gloves,

and so did ryan, but josh seamed to play with them more.


josh got almost everything he asked for(except a wii), Oh well maybe next year.
Christmas came and went ,again, it was so great for the kids. I remember how fun it was when I believed in santa. So I'm going to cherish this time while I've got it. The kids had a blast opening everything at 4:30 in the morning, that's ok, I was excited to get up with them and see there little faces lite up, I think I get more excited than they do. Thank you to all our family and friends for all the great gifts and cards, we really appreciate them.



1 comment:

Katie said...

I love Santa!!!! 4:30. I was still awake lying in bed, waiting for my body to fall asleep.
My poor boys, got up at 7:30 and we made them wait with thier stockings in their room until 8:3o. I was just so tired.
I am so glad everyone is happy with what Santa brought.
Thnaks for letting us come over and hang out on Christmas Eve. we really had fun. I will call you tomorrow. My ear hurts to talk on the phone. I can't even yell at the boys. It totally sucks!