Monday, December 15, 2008

SNOW IS HERE !!!!

There is at least a foot or so of snow in just a few hours.
the boys couldn't help but run around in it, Joshua gets a little crazy.

Sean was pretty cold but always cute.


and Ben decided to become a nudest,(pretty scary).
So we had our first real snow of the season, the kids and I were screaming with joy and Ben just kept thinking about all the snow he would have to shovel before he went to work. I don't care, I'm dreaming of a white Christmas. It's beautiful, but I can't leave my house till the snow plow comes and shovels my driveway, that won't be until 4:00pm, josh missed the bus, but this time it wasn't his fault, the buses came way to early so there are alot of kids home today.It's going to keep snowing till weds. then a break for a day then another storm comes in on thurs.I really hope that all of our family can make it over the mountains. we'll just have to keep praying for a miracle.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your pictures made me laugh! Thanks for posting them today. Aren't boys crazy in the snow? They look like they're having a blast! If you need anything, you can call me...I'd be glad to come and pick your kids up and take them to school or take you to the store, etc. I actually like to drive in the snow. It's so pretty. Just make sure that Ben puts some clothes on if he's coming ;) Here's my number 257-6952. I'm with you about having the family get over the mountains for Christmas! Let's keep our fingers crossed...

Mr. and Mrs. Hillarious said...

Yeah!! Keep the snow until after this weekend! Don't let it go anywhere!!!

the hamms said...

My snow is better. Loved the christmas card. The picture is really beautiful

Katie said...

Okay, this picture of Ben on your blog is scary!
Your boys are so cute!
I am loving all this white stuff. But it sooooo needs to stop intime for Christmas Eve!