Sunday, December 7, 2008

RYAN TURNED 3 YEARS OLD

everyone got into the birthday fun, sofia loves cake and she's really using a soon well.


sean and josh don't seam to remember that it's ryans birthday not their's, it's ok ther just kids.

josh has always ben full of alot of hot air,but when he showed me this trick I was truly amazed.




ryan was so happy with all his gifts, espcially the CARS toys.




He was so cute blowing out his candles, I really can't believe how fast time flys, it seams like we just moved here and it's already been over a year. I was looking through my camera and found the pictures from ryans last birthday,(still not developed), he looks so different , it's funny how much they grow and change and you don't even notice. Pretty soon he'll be in school, then on his mission , then off to college, it's really freaking me out how fast things are happening, my life seems like a whirlwind of diapers,crying ,and smiles. I feel like as I'm getting older( almost the big 30) I can't seem to remember things as well, thats why I'm glad to have these small little moments to reflect and write stuff down. this is the closest thing I have to a journal and maybe someday my kids will read this and understand what life was like for me while they were growing up, maybe they won't be so quick to remember the things I didn't do. and just know how much I loved them.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kim, I love your blog! You've got some really great pictures, and I know exactly what you mean about "the closest thing to journaling"...I have turned my blog into my journal, as well. It is a lot easier for me, that's for sure! Anyway...I really enjoy yours! Denise

Katie said...

your boys are so cute!

Katie said...

baby girl is super cute too!