Monday, March 9, 2009

SOFIA TURN'S 1 YEAR OLD.













Sofia's birthday was a hit, we all had fun, Sofia was a princess and the boys made sure she knew it.( they each took turns wearing her crown, Ryan wouldn't take it off,) I can't believe she's 1 already, this year has really flown bye, but it was our first girly party and I think I had more fun than she did, she'll remember this day only through pictures ,but I will never forget it, sometimes birthdays aren't just for the birthday person, they're for the people around you who love you and want you to be happy. Someday when she has kids she'll understand.


4 comments:

Katie said...

She is so cute.
I feel terrible I missed her party.
I am so glad she had a good birthday.
If you think that was fun, wait until she really likes and plays witht he girly stuff over the boys stuff.
oh so much more fun.

Christine Duerksen said...

Sorry I missed the party. Jackie did let me know. We went to Reno for our Anniversary that day.

Brittany Oldham Przybyla said...

Kim, you are so hot! Nice cleavage! I love your hair! Wish I could have been there...she's so pretty!

The Elmers said...

Oh my gosh, she's one!??? Happy Birthday Sofia!! Love that cake too!