Tuesday, March 24, 2009

BURNEY FALLS
















We decided to go up to Burney falls, It was soooo beautiful, I can't believe it took us a year to get there, next time any one comes out to visit we have to go, it was so fun all the kids did great hiking themselves in, we ate lunch at the top of the falls and then went down to the lake, I am so glad that we moved here, it really is beautiful,it reminds me of crescent city, just alot less rain. I can always feel the spirit when I am in the forest, it speaks to me and makes things become much more clear.I will always be grateful to my parents for moving us to CC, I was able to really fine tune my spiritual listening skills there, and even though I'm not perfect, the lord still whispers to me in the forest , just like when I was a kid.




No comments: