Monday, February 16, 2009

SEANY IS MY SUPER SPECIAL BOY!

So do you ever get so wrapped up in life that you begin to forget about the small and simple things that make you happy, well Sean really made me stop and think. Sunday after church we got home the same time Ben got off work, I was up stairs talking to Ben and telling him about church, when Sean came up stairs and asked us to come to "his party in his room", at first I kind of brushed him off, thinking he wanted me to feed him something, but he got more and more persistent, in asking us to come to his room for a party. Well we finely went down and he had created this whole "party" for us and all of his stuffed animals, he had drinks and snacks and stuff to play with ,I was so impressed that a 4 year old could put so much imagination into this little room,( I was never very imaginative as a child I could never think this up,) It was so cute he even brought baby snacks down for Sofie and her bottle so she had something to drink, Ben was loving it ,we all sat down stairs in the boys room for at least an hour just talking and playing games, it was a blast ,I was able to spend such great quality time with the kids and Ben, we really needed that, thank you Sean for being you and always making life so much fun I am so grateful that heavenly father sent you to me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, that just makes my heart melt! What a sweetheart :) Sounds like you had the best Sunday! Don't you just love the cutest things the little ones do? :) I'm sure your family will always remember Sean's party!

Mandie Flood said...

Alright!!! no need to hire out for party services! You'll save hundreds and your guests will love it!
Tip: as he gets older, hire out and make a little mooolah.HahA.
Is he still doing good witht the potty thing?
Love mandie

Brittany Oldham Przybyla said...

I wish we could get our boys together to play! We've GOT to get together when I'm in Cali this summer! I miss you!