Sunday, November 16, 2008

MY BRAINLESS CHILD


This is by far the stupidest thing joshua did on fri, ( I love joshua but he really has no common sense), joshua was running late as usual and he had missed the bus several times, so me and ben told him that if he missed the bus 1 more time he was going to walk to school, granted this was only a threat(although his school is only a half mile away and I told him we would follow him in the van.) He ran out the door and to the bus stop, after 15 minutes ben turns to me and say" do you think josh is dumb enough to try to walk to school by him self?" I say" No, he knows better " but ben decides to go to the bus stop and check to make sure he got on. so ben goes out and checks no one was there we assumed that he got on the bus. 3 hours later the school calls just to let us know that joshua just arrived at school. I lost it ,I started crying ,ben just wanted to kill him. So we rushed out the door and down to the school to find out where he had been and how he made it to school safely. He of course started crying telling us some story about walking to the park( taking a break to go to the bathroom) and then asking several STANGERS how to get to his school. I could not believe it, not that he took off by himself, but that he actually made it to his school and it only took him 3 hours. After calming down we sent him back to class, as me and ben were getting into the car , ben turned to me and said that joshua must really be his son (as if there ever was a question)because that was something he would have done. Luckily he is safe and grounded for the next couple of weeks. Hopefully he has learned his lesson, only time will tell.

1 comment:

Katie said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!
I would so freak out.
So glad he made it there safe and sound. He must have a guardain angel, too.